Sunday, March 7, 2010

On to the Christmas Photos!

I finally got to some winter photos! This first page shows our after Christmas Boxing Day celebration where a few friends came over to play. I actually got seven photos on this page, however three were cut up or cut apart.


The next two pages are a little photo story showing the kids doing their holiday baking. We were making stained glass cookies - several batches of stained glass cookies. So many batches that it is March, and we still have some in the refrigerator. I think these two pages turned out super cute! I used the poinsettias and vellum quotes that I received in two recent swaps from the S2L team on Sparkpeople. I also used the die-cut embellishments I recently purchased. I love, love, love the way the swirls and curlicues look on these pages!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment