Saturday, July 31, 2010

Burst of Creativity

I've had this one piece of weird paper for quite some time. I think it was designed for a Mardi Gras themed layout or something. No chance of me using it for that anytime soon, so I decided to use it to showcase our new living room furniture. My Sticky Alpha Stax letters by Colorbok are one of my new favorite things to use because you get LOTS of letters to use, not just a sheet.


A blue and yellow combination sums up the hot, sunny, summer day we spent on a local lake. My favorite item on this page is the yellow metal dragonfly and the chipboard tag from the Chloe's Closet collection by Making Memories. The tag reads "Fortune Smiles."




The embellishment on this page doesn't show up too well on camera. Trust me, this page looks better in person. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment