Sunday, February 14, 2010

Summertime!

So I'm still catching up on photos from last summer. I really think it's a losing battle at this point, but I'll trudge on. This first layout is from a local festival. It is a big collage of magazine clippings and photos with some stamps, doodles and metallic dots thrown in for good measure. The highlights of the evening were the grape ice cream and recording artists Joey and Rory taking the stage!



This second layout depicts a girls' night at a friend's house. I was inspired by the flower that my daughter made a couple of nights before when she was playing with my supplies (she's 8). Her flower perfectly matched the fresh mango margaritas we whipped up that evening. The strawberry ones were good, too! Oh, and this is the layout I used the infamous photo corner brads. As you see, they are crooked. Grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment