Thursday, January 7, 2010

I recently got several, and I mean several, photos developed from a family trip this past summer. We went to Kansas City to visit a relative. As usual, I took WAY too many photos. Here are the pages I've completed so far.

First, our trip to Bass Pro Shops. I used some camping themed stickers, and I found one piece of camouflage paper that I thought was kind of fun. I tried to use it in a way that would stretch across several related pages. More will turn up later.





Then I did a group of campsite photos. I needed a segue from the pumpkin color I used with the Bass Pro photos to some upcoming blue paper, so I went with this pumpkin/aqua color scheme. I like it better than I thought I would.





So then on to the lake pictures. I had a ton of very similar photos, but I wanted to use them all, so I trimmed them down to fit on just a few pages.





More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment